Shandori Chinese Cypress Room
Area /406.8 square feetType of Bed /one double bed. ( 180 X 200 CM )Number of Occupiers /2人Amenity /
- Down Duvet/ Down Pillows
- Bathrobe/ Outdoor Slippers/ Disposable Indoor Slippers
- Personal SPA Pool
- Personal Shower Room
- HCG Washlet
- Hair Dryer
- LED TV
- Chip Sensor Door Lock
- International Direct Dial Service
- Primary Power Control
- Chip Secured Safe
- Tea Bags
- Coffee Sachets
- Mineral Water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shuttle Service
- Free Parking Service
Room Types Number of Occupiers Type of Bed Rate Holiday Rate
(Saturdays & long holidays)
(Sundays to Fridays)
Delightful Double Room 2 Single bed 200X180 cm NT$8,800 NT$6,160 NT$4,400 Farmland Double Room 2 Twin bed 200X120 cm *2 NT$8,800 NT$6,160 NT$4,400 Relaxing Double Room 2 Single bed 200X180 cm NT$10,000 NT$7,000 NT$5,000 Sunrise Quad Room 4 Twin double bed 200X150 cm *2 NT$12,800 NT$8,960 NT$6,400 Shandori Chinese Cypress Room 2 Single bed 200X180 cm NT$15,600 NT$12,900 NT$8,900Note：
- The rates above include tax; service fees; oriental and western styles breakfast, dinner, afternoon tea and night snacks based on the number of occupiers set for each room.
- Only the numbers of occupiers set for your room type are allowed to check in. Extra bed(s) are not available in any cases.
- Tariff for children: children under age 6 are free of charge; age 7 (inclusive) to 12 are charged NT$600 for each child per night (breakfast, room supplies and hotel facilities are included). One additional child for one room only.
- Check-in time: 15:00; check-out time: next day at 11:00.
- Should you require shuttle bus service, please book via phone three days prior to the check-in date.
- The Hotel reserves the right to change rates. The tariff announced on site shall be final. Please double check with us when booking your room(s).
1. Please check in after 3:00pm and check out before 11:00am.
2. For a better quality of accommodation, pets and smoking are not allowed in the Hotel.
3. All public facilities are free of charge during your stay.
4. Breakfast is served from 7:00am to 10:00am;
Afternoon tea is served from 2:00pm to 5:00pm on the day;
Dinner is served from 5:30pm to 8:30pm on the day;
◎ Last orders shall be made 30 minutes before the end of each dining service. You are giving up the right of dining if the time for last orders is due.